HOME

Buy The Elite Mind of Mixed Martial Artists Paperback

Steven N. Hannat, Sport and Clinical Psychologist, is an expert at helping people learn how to use the power of the mind to successfully improve their lives and achieve Peak Performance. As an expert in the mental health field and sport psychology, Dr. Steve has developed the Mental Training Program.

EXPERT CONSULTATION
with Sport Psychologist Dr. Steve

Schedule Your Appointment Right Now!

“Golf is 80% mental, 10% ablility, 10% luck.”
Jack Nicklaus

“90% of golf is mental, and the other 10 % is mental too.” – Jim Flick

“Golf is 95% mental and 35% psychological”
Chi Chi Rodriguez

“Champions have always done their mental push-ups just like they do their physical push-ups.”
Dr. Jim Afremow

JOIN US NOW!

GOLF

TENNIS

“The mental side is an important part of the tennis puzzle. If you are able to master all areas of being a professional athlete, you can be successful. My mental coach has taught me very simple things, such as creating a system and a routine in your daily life that helps you to work”. – Tomas Berdych

JOIN US NOW!

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” – Bruce Lee

JOIN US NOW!

MIND-BODY
FITNESS

MMA

“Dr Steve has proven to be an integral part of our team. Mental skill training in my opinion is as important as technique or being well conditioned for top athletes. The top performers understand the importance of training all areas and do not discount the importance of mental skills.”
Matt “The Law” Lindland, Elite Coach & MMA, Olympic Wrestler, Team Quest Founder, Future Hall of Famer

JOIN US NOW!

“Dr. Steve has helped me hone in on my mental strength. My relaxation techniques have become very strong and have helped me both in and out of the ring.”
Trevor “T-Rev” McCumby, Undefeated Professional Boxer

JOIN US NOW!

BOXING

MULTI-SPORT

“Of all the weight that makes up the body, only three specific pounds create the actual difference between “athletes with great potential” and truly great athletes. The three-pound human brain holds the key to the most significant aspect of sports: The mental game. Dr. Steve’s Mental Training Program is a well-thought out system that will absolutely deliver the necessary mental edge to any athlete who follows it.”
Dr. Christian Conte, Co-host, Coaching Bad

JOIN US NOW!

“Dr. Steve’s work with athletes is on the cutting edge of mental training. The techniques that he employs to help athletes reach their goals are proven to be effective time and time again.”
Travis Lutter, Professional MMA, Ultimate Fighter Season 4 winner

CallDrSteve.com